Hello everybody, welcome backs us. Now, in this article we will share you the methods to remove Antimalware Service Executable. By the way do you ever get the problem high CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable? What do you do to fix it? Recently, there are many people ask us about the methods to remove Antimalware Service Executable. They are very annoying with that problem and want to fix it as soon as. Therefore, here we will share its methods to you all. Let’s see its methods in the text below.
Method 1: Using the Local Group Policy Editor
- At first you have to press the “Windows Key + R”. Then type “gpedit.msc” in the Run dialog box. Click OK to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
- In the second step you have to browse the following path from the Local Group Policy Editor. First search for Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Defender.
- Then at this Group Policy path, search for the setting named “Turn off Windows Defender” and please double click it. To disable Windows Defender, you have to select the “Enabled” option. Afterwards you can click “Apply” and “OK”.
- Instantly Windows Defender should be disabled. If it does not work, so you can restart the computer and check to see if it is disabled or not.
Method 2: Reschedule Windows Defender Properly
- You have to go to the search bar and type type “Administrative Tools”. Click on it to open it.
- Afterwards you have to select “Task Scheduler”. Please double click on it to open it. You can do it from the Administrative Tools.
- Next please browse the following path from the left pane of Task Scheduler.
Library > Microsoft > Windows > Windows defender
- Look for the name called “Windows Defender Scheduled Scan” once you are in the Windows Defender Folder. Then click on it to highlight it. Select Properties.
- In this step you have to click on the “Conditions” from the Properties Windows. And then please uncheck the options under “Idle”, “Power” and “Network”. Click Ok. Now, you will get rid of this problem. This is will make properly schedule.
- Once the step above is done, now you can reschedule it. You can click the Properties from the right pane again and select the Triggers tab, then click New. Here, you have to select the Weekly option or Monthly option. You must also select the Day, click OK. Make sure that it is enabled.
- After that you will reschedule the Defender to work as per your preference. If the scan was running previously, you have to wait for it until finish. You can see the results after its scan have finished.
- Once the scan does run as per your defined schedule, so you are still got the High CPU Usage. To solve it, you should repeat the same for the three other schedules, Windows Defender Cache Maintenance, Windows Defender Cleanup and Windows Defender Verification.
- Finally you can turn the conditions off and set the trigger to run once a week.