Hello everybody, in this opportunity we want to explain you the method to stop Antimalware Service Executable CMD. Do you know what Antimalware Service Executable is? According to the research Antimalware Service Executable is well known as MsMpEng exe and it is part of the Windows operating system. Antimalware Service Executable is the background process of Windows Defender. The definition of Windows Defender itself is part of Windows 10 and it is the successor to the free Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus for Windows 7.
In fact, Antimalware Service Executable is causing the high CPU usage. However there are many Windows users who are annoyed with the problem of Antimalware Service Executable. By the way do you ever get the problem about Antimalware Service Executable? What should you do to get rid the problem of Antimalware Service Executable? Well, as we said before that now we want to explain the method to stop Antimalware Service Executable. One of the methods to stop Antimalware Service Executable is reschedule Windows Defender properly. If you are experiencing the high CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable, so you can try this method to fix it. If you are curious with its method let’s see in the text below and you have to follow step by step correctly.
- In the first step, you have to click the Start Menu on the left side. Then please type “Administrative Tools”. Click on it to open it.
- Then from the Administrative Tools, you have to explorer Window and select “Task Scheduler”. Please double click on it to open it.
- In this step you should browse the following path from the left pane of Task Scheduler.
Library > Microsoft > Windows > Windows defender
- At the Windows Defender Folder, please look for the name called “Windows Defender Scheduled Scan”. Click on it once to highlight it. Then you can select Properties.
- Afterwards you have to click on the Conditions Tab from the Properties Windows. Then uncheck the options under “Idle”, “Power” and “Network”. Click Ok. Here, you will get rid of this problem. This is will make the schedule properly.
- If the step above is done, so you can reschedule it. Please click the Properties from the right pane again and select the Triggers tab, then click New. Here, you can select the Weekly option or Monthly option. Then you must also select the Day, click OK. Now ensure that it is enabled.
- Next you will reschedule the Defender to work as per your preference. Nowadays if the scan was running previously, please wait for it until finish. You can see the results after its scan have finished.
- If the scan does run as per your defined schedule, so you will still get the High CPU Usage. Please repeat the same for the three other schedules, Windows Defender Cache Maintenance, Windows Defender Cleanup and Windows Defender Verification.
- In the last step you have to turn the conditions off and set the trigger to run once a week.