Hello everybody, in this opportunity we want to explain about Antimalware Service Executable. Recently, we get the report that there are many Windows user who search for the methods to turn off Antimalware Service Executable. In that case, they are find that their Antimalware Service Executable causing the high CPU usage. Therefore they want to turn off. By the way do you also have the same problem about the high CPU usage by your Antimalware Service Executable? Do you know what the methods to fix the high CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable? Well, do not worry because we have the methods to turn off Antimalware Service Executable.
There are the reasons which make the high CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable. Before you find out the methods to fix it, we suggest you to know the reasons which make that problem occur. Based on the research which we get from the internet, commonly there are two reasons which make the high CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable occur. The first reason is the real time feature that is constantly scanning files, connections and the other related applications in real time. The second reason is the scan feature fully that may be scanning all files, once the computer wakes up from sleep or once it is connected to a network.
Well, we will back to talk about the methods to turn off Antimalware Service Executable. If you are curious and want to follow its methods to fix the high CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable, so you can look at the text below.
Method 1: Adding Antimalware Service Executable to Windows Defender Exclusion List.
- At first you have to press “Ctrl + Shift + Esc” on your keyboard to open the Windows Task Manager. Then please look for the Antimalware Service Executable process in the list of processes,
- After that please right-click on it and select “Open File Location” to see the full path of the executable. You will look the file MsMpEng highlighted. Click on the address bar and copy the location of this file path.
- In the next step, you have to hold the “Windows Key and Press I”, then choose “Update and Security”. From the left pane, you have to select Windows Defender and under “Exclusions” dialog, you have to scroll down to click “Add an exclusion”.
- Then, please scroll down to click “Exclude a .exe, .com or .scr process”.
- The last step, once the pop-up window, you must type “MsMpEng.exe” in the box. Then click OK.
Method 2: Windows Update.
One of the methods to fix the high CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable is Windows update. In fact, there are many windows user who fix the high CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable with this method. Windows update become the great method to fix the high CPU usage by Antimalware Service Executable because this window update inbuilt tool that will scan your computer and update all your windows corrupted files. It will also update all with the latest ones.